WINSTON FACTORY LOFTS
WS-NC | FEBRUARY 2017
IMAGE COUNT: 449
(left mouse spins | right mouse drags)
Originally built in 1920 by the P. H. Hanes Company for textile manufacturing, these majestic industrial buildings were converted into 171 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes. Construction involved all new mechanical and fire alarm systems; roof, skylight and window replacement; restoration of the façade; new main entrance foyer accessing a new lobby and lounge. Contemporary architectural features were introduced throughout while preserving the attractive historic character of the buildings.